The Kiwanis Club of Stratford is proud to announce that it will be hosting its 13th annual Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival on September 7th and 8th 2019, providing local businesses with an opportunity to promote their brand to our loyal following through postings on our website and social media as well as display signage during the Festival itself.
We rely on the support of local businesses to enhance our fundraising capacity. All of the profits from this event are returned to the community to support initiatives such as the new playground at the Anne Hathaway Park, the Kiwanis-CJCS Christmas Basket Fund (since 1980), the Kiwanis Festival of the Performing Arts (since 1952), Kiwanis Concerts in Upper Queen’s Park (since 1986) and programs for new moms and their preschoolers offered by the House of Blessing and the Local Community Food Centre.
We pledge to ensure that our sponsors receive recognition for their support:
- Your logo will be posted on the Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival website which is visited by 15,000 visitors during the period leading up to the festival.
- Your logo on SKGF website will be linked to your business website.
- You can select an area within the Festival to sponsor such as the Presentation Stage, Tastings & Pairings, or Welcome Centre. Generous signage posted at this location will ensure that your business will be showcased to the 5000 patrons who visit our Festival each year.
- We will distribute a ‘bounce back’ coupon at the admissions table to encourage a follow-up visit to your business.
- You will receive ‘guest passes’ to the Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival.
We appreciate your consideration to our request for support and look forward to answering any questions that you might have.
Contact: Bonnie Richardson, Chair, Stratford Kiwanis Garlic Festival
(519) 273-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org